View Profile RubberBandMethod

34 Movie Reviews

The action box for the button is off center or too small or something. The walking animations not bad, and those chicks clearly have something wrong with their asses. I hope it's not contagious. :P

Rojay101 responds:

thanks for your input, oh the big u proportion ass chicks is deliberate. check out all ma unrealistic looking girls. thanks again

Lol, I am so peanut butter and jelly.

Spoon in microwave now. My ice cream caught on fire.

36 Game Reviews

A classic XGen Studios title. I've been playing XGen's charming, violent, and deliciously crude flash games for well over a decade now, and they've all been hits. This is no exception, it was ported to WiiWare, and has made the rounds on the internet since the early 2000's. Play this and enjoy it, it's a fucking smash (literally).

Nice work, the type of game that would play very well on a GameBoy or DS.

I'm gonna take a stab in the air and say that since this is your first submission, and since you chose not to disclose any personal information, you are probably not affiliated with Paragon Digital Media and likely have no right to post this on Newgrounds. This has been submitted a few times before, and is always removed because as far as anyone knows, Paragon Digital Media has not given anyone the right to post it here. Unless they make an account and post it themselves, it will continue to be removed from the site.

39 Audio Reviews

Nice dude, cool sounds all around in this one. Reminds me of a Sega Genesis game, the type that I would probably play the shit out of, lol. Something's up with the Newgrounds Audio player lately, have you noticed that? Loops with really tight end>start transitions are being distorted, like the player cuts off a tiny section of the ending. Is that just me? Either way, great work here.

TheDukesDepot responds:

No, I've noticed it too. :T They did something with the looper in the new update, and I don't like it. I understand that running a website is hard as hell and time consuming, but I would like to see this fixed at some point. Thank you for the kind words. I love when my songs remind people of nostalgic times for them, and especially love when the memories are of video games.

Haha, the category is the best part of this in retrospect. Easy listening indeed. You pretty much nailed the "transmitter radio" sound quality, you're getting pretty good at mixing. ;)

TheDukesDepot responds:

Really great to here that. Thank you. :)

Lol, love it, the carefree style is such a wonderful contrast after listening to "Journey of John." You're a very diverse composer.

TheDukesDepot responds:

My diversity is always something I wanted to improve since I started composing. I'm really glad to hear it's actually improving. ^^

I'm a recording musician and composer with an Associate of Arts in Music.

25, Male