A walking & button test A walking & button test

The action box for the button is off center or too small or something. The walking animations not bad, and those chicks clearly have something wrong with their asses. I hope it's not contagious. :P

Rojay101 responds:

thanks for your input, oh the big u proportion ass chicks is deliberate. check out all ma unrealistic looking girls. thanks again

The Magical Realm of Horse Man The Magical Realm of Horse Man

Lol, I am so peanut butter and jelly.

Ten AMAAAAZING (sarcasm) Facts! Ten AMAAAAZING (sarcasm) Facts!

Spoon in microwave now. My ice cream caught on fire.

What To Do When Driving What To Do When Driving

Lol, loved it! Very interesting animation style.

Strange berrie Strange berrie

That is not how you want to wake up. xD

Got Milk- Kingbastard Got Milk- Kingbastard

Voted and favorited, incredible work by both animator and musician. I love it when animators use an Audio Portal submission for inspiration. That's something unique that you'll only find here on Newgrounds. Projects like this really showcase what this community is all about. Keep up the great work.

Reverse SpeedPaint: Ariel Reverse SpeedPaint: Ariel

Very impressive! Love to see how much hard work goes into a quality illustration like this.

Professor Toothy Professor Toothy

Another high quality animation from FilmCow. This guy can do no wrong it seems, keep up the great work!

Virtual Drug Session Virtual Drug Session

Hah!

Wait, I get a joint, a bong, and CRACK COCAINE? Which one of these seems out of place here? How is a bong a different drug than a joint?

Anyway, it was pretty good for a beginner animation, the only problem was that the backwards 'Hits from the Bong' recording from the crack scene carries over to the joint scene, and the two recordings get all mingled together.

Skeletor Beastman Skeletor Beastman

Eeew

This flash makes me very uncomfortable...which is strange because I love the song. Basically, never make anything like this ever again.